For the Food on Fridays carnival, any post remotely related to food is welcome—though we love to try new dishes, your post doesn’t have to be a recipe. We’re pretty relaxed over here, and stories and photos are as welcome as menus and recipes. When your Food on Fridays contribution is ready, just grab the button to include with your post. It ties us together visually. Then fill in the boxes of this linky tool to join the fun!
Food on Fridays with Ann
Grab a cake mix to stir together a super-easy, super-tasty, super-fast and super-fun personalized dessert.
Here are the instructions:
- 1/4 cup cake mix (any flavor)
- 1/8 cup water
- 1-2 tsp filling/mix-in of your choice (ex: caramel, hot fudge, strawberry or raspberry jam, coconut, marshmallow, nuts, peanut butter, chocolate chips, etc.)
- In microwave-safe cereal-sized bowl, stir water into cake mix.
- Add filling(s).
- Microwave on high for 1 minute (microwave times and temperatures vary; start with less time on your first attempt).
- Warm Delight will be very hot. Let sit at least 3 minutes before digging in.
In this photo, the 1/8 C water is combined with 1/4 C cake mix.
Here, the chocolate chips are about to be stirred in.
Here it is, straight from the microwave, piping hot.
* * * * *
Photos by Ann Kroeker. “Pin” these images in a way that links back to this particular page, giving proper credit.
Smaller button for various uses